Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nuevo Pantalones

New Pants
So I got some new pants. They are almost the same as the old ones just a different color. In no way am I retiring the old ones. I just thought it would be good to have some variety.

Buying new pants reminds me of the last time I made a new purchase for which to cover my lower appendages. My housemate Noah sat me down and told me a story. He said that every morning when a man wakes up and gets dressed that man makes a decision. That decision is whether to go right or to go left. Then he told me, "This decision should be known to that man and that man alone. When the pants that he wears announces the decision that he made that morning, then those pants are too tight." That is when he paused and looks me right in the face and says, "Levi, those pants are too tight."

Considering these new pants are the same size. They too might be too tight. But I find them comfortable. So, I think that I will keep them.
Old Pants

1 comment: