Saturday, June 27, 2009

Welcome To My Life


Well, I have put it off long enough. I have finally decided to start my new diet. It is a cancer curing diet called Gerson. From what I understand of it now, it includes eating all only organic fruits and vegetables. Drinking fresh home made juice 13 times a day; one each hour. With no salt, no refined sugars, no meat, no dairy (for at least six weeks), no yeast based breads (sourdough and sprouted are okay, but no candida and only with food in moderation. Not in place of food), no bad fats (monounsaturated vs. saturated), no alcohol, no smoking, and to the best of your ability no fluoridated water. I'm sure that there is more to it, but for now this with a high amount of exercise will be my coarse. So my meals pretty much look like the picture above, which I am eating right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment