Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Long Time Coming

Forgive the tardiness of the entries. I am currnetly on tour in the Europe. It is not so easy to get the internet here and when I do not for that long. Hence, the lack of activity on the blog. Today I am in Bern. The place where Einstein lived and invented his theory of reletivity. More notably it is the town of the residence of my friends Diego and Noami. And it is this residence that I am currently located. I would say more but I will leave this for a time when detail will be accompanied by pictures and events associated with the tour. As for my time in Bern I plan on accomplishing three tasks: 1. Wrastle a Bear and win. 2. Swim in the Aare. 3. Out do Einstein with an even greater theory of ambiguity.

I mean hey if Batman can do it so can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment