Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Top Ten

I like to make top ten lists in my head a lot. Most of those will never be seen on this blog. Like "Top ten things to say to your friend while he is hitting on someone else in a bar," or "Top ten ways to kill a bear with your bear hands," and definitely not "Top ten films to watch privately and never tell anyone about ever." This top ten though is about which and I think that is okay.

Top 10 Films of 2009

1. The Good Heart - Dagur Kari
2. The Road - John Hillcoat
3. Public Enemies - Michael Mann
4. The Hangover - Todd Phillips
5. Where the Wild Things Are - Spike Jonze
6. Fantastic Mr. Fox - Wes Anderson
7. G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra - Stephen Summers
8. Avatar - James Cameron
9. Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea - Hayao Miyazaki
10. Away We Go - Sam Mendes

They do not necessarily need to be in that order, but I think that this is the gist of what I will certainly be looking forward to watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment