Monday, January 18, 2010

Most Anticipated Movies of 2010

I have made quite a few more Top Ten lists since I posted my last one. "Top ten nicknames for your privates," "Top Ten reasons I should be disabled," "Top Ten thoughts one shouldn't have when one is showed a picture of one's significant other as a baby." But here is a reprise of the last TT list only a year later.

Top Ten Films to Watch in 2010

1. Imaginarium of Doctor Parnasus - Terry Gilliam
2. Hævnen - Susanne Bier
3. Black Swan - Darren Aranofsky
4. Due Date - Todd Philips
5. Loss Of A Teardrop Diamond - Jodie Markell
6. The Rum Diary - Bruce Robinson
7. Alice in Wonderland - Tm Burton
8. Inception - Christopher Nolan
9. Paul - Greg Mottola
10. Buried - Rodrigo Cortes

Also of good note is Robin Hood - Ridley Scott, Iron Man 2 - Jon Favreau, The Green Hornet - Michel Gondry, The Beaver - Jodie Foster, but they are either passed up because I am sick of remakes/sequals/superhero movies or because its hard to believe in Mel Gibson as a comedic actor anymore until I see it. But these will probably be watched too.

No comments:

Post a Comment