Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm With Coco

With Conan's time slot now in impending peril, I have decided to show my support for the beloved Coco. NBC has contracts with Conan, Leno, and Fallon. So they are required to provide a time slot for all of them. But with Leno's ratings doing so poorly in his 10pm time slot NBC wants to put him back in the Late Show's time slot of 11:35. This would push Conan back to 12:05 and Jimmy back and so forth. Well this just seems to be jerking Conan around after his long awaited and well deserved promotion to the Tonight Show. (I might also say a little long overdue) This brings back feelings of the Leno/Letterman feud that left Letterman with CBS. FOX has already said that it would take Conan if he decided to leave. But I think that we are all hoping that Leno will just retire.



Leno will go off the air during the Olympics and then will be brought back afterward with his old time slot. Conan has promised to continue to put on a great show even if he doesn't know the where and when. Barring a few other salty comments this is all Conan has had to say so far. We will see how the events present themselves. At the very least we will have Leno off the air for a limited time.

Post Post

I have just read that Conan says he will leave NBC if they change his time slot. GO COCO! I will watch you anywhere anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment