Monday, June 8, 2009

Breaksea Caravel Tour Part 3


I am back home in the United States of America. So ends the time in the Europe. I was great. All will soon be revealed, but as for now we will just continue where I left off.

I realized that some people that read this blog may have not bothered to check out the Breaksea Caravel myspace and have no clue about who is who and who plays what in the band. So I think I will try to make this clear to them there folks. Nikolas plays the accordion and the trombone, Nate plays the drums, Isaac plays the guitar, Noah plays the clarinet, Christa plays the violin, Diego plays the bass, and I play percssion. A German desribed our music is pirate folk so I am going to go with that. I do suggest that you take a listen. Even if I didn't play in the band I would still go see all the shows. In fact, I did before I joined.


The next stop was at Marcus and Sally's place. They invited those of us in the band to come a little early to Stuttgart before our show there. Sadly, Diego could not join us because he was in France interviewing a school for photography. We spent the afternoon eating and enjoying the company of each other. The day was overshadowed by our impending final show with Black Swift.

We dined and bantered back and fowarth about the shows we had and the shows to come. Possible musical colaborative projects and those done. Like the project between our friend Caleb Coppock and Sally's niece. The results of which can be seen below.



Our show without Diego was difficult, but we survived. And I don't think anyone else really noticed other than us in the band. It was sad to play our last show with Black Swift. But adventures lay ahead in the Switzerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment