Saturday, June 20, 2009

Zach Galifianakis

Man I hope I am spelling that write.



Zach is really my favorite comedian out there right now. His video with Will Oldam lip singing to Kanye West, his work with the Comedians of Comedy, Between Two Ferns, especially all of his obscure roles in all different TV shows and movies like Reno 911 or Into the Wild are all proof of his genius.

I love his sense of humor. Not to say there are not other great comedians out there like Patton Oswalt, Demetri Martin, Mike Birbiglia, all the people from the State, and the Lonely Island, but I'm just saying the Galifinakis can always brighten my day. He is like an episode of Arrested development.

If you don't like him, thats cool. Its understandable. His humor isn't for everyone. I'm just saying, you know, for me its pretty sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I loved his most recent celeb quote: "If I shave, I look like a fat Jodie Foster."

    ReplyDelete